Warning: What I am up To
Stuff That Might See a Review
- Macchiato Monsters Zero by Eric Nieudan: an OSR-3rd-generation-style mix of The Black Hack (TBH) and Whitehack
- Sharp Swords & Sinister Spells (aff, PWYW): Sword & Sorcery with TBH and Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC)
- Hubris by Mike Evans (aff): a weird fucked-up fantasy world for DCC - I'm mostly interested in using the system-neutral territories for adventure prep
More Things That Are Interesting
- Troika! by Daniel Sells: "a response to decrepit UK RPGs [...], rebuilt without sentimentality, corpses of darlings litter the streets"
- Black Pudding #1 by J.V. West (aff, PWYW): a light-hearted, cartoonish OSR zine with simple, adaptable rules
- Maze Rats by Ben Milton (aff, PWYW): a minimalist OSR dungeon-crawler, uses 2d6 and comes with lots of random tables
- Low Fantasy Gaming by S. J. Grodzicki (free PDF): a d20 OSR game on 184 pages
- How I Run Into the Odd by Chris McDowall (blog post): I'm still searching for a good low-friction way to prep a game. Chris has some good advice.
- In Darkest Warrens by Scott Malthouse (aff, PWYW): minimalist fantasy game on 2 pages
- Sorcerers & Sellswords by Ray Otus (free): this rules-lite one-pager will get a German translation by Thorsten, Norbert and me